Extensive measures for maximum safety
When the plants in a refinery have a scheduled downtime for maintenance, repair and cleaning work, the race against time begins: A turnaround is always an exciting task and there are more and more stringent requirements, which makes the audit work more comprehensive and more complex. And yet, the safety of the employees on the site has top priority.
In order to master such a project, we plan every step in advance. We know very well that every day that the plant is down will cost large sums of money.
- Experience from over 75 turnarounds throughout Germany
- Consulting, planning, budgeting
- Conversions and modifications
- Documentation, preparation for acceptance tests
- Safety and quality management
- Furnace piping
- 100% adherence to deadlines
- Teams with up to 100 employees